Shop my look: Jacket: Women's Two By Vince Camuto Jean Jacket, Size Medium - Blue / Tank: Mossimo / Lace Bralette: Xhilaration / Jeans: Mossimo / Shoes: Merona / Earrings: 14K Yellow Gold Round Double Hoop Earrings - 100% Exclusive / Watch: Women's Kate Spade New York Park Row Bracelet Watch, 34Mm / Car: Volvo
It is that time again for us to start shopping vehicles. In our household we like for both cars to be able to accommodate our pack. Shopping for six can be difficult especially with the style, look, and pricing.
I talked to a great agent at Park Place Volvo who has years experience in the industry. He broke down the top five ways to approach car buying.
- Always test drive the vehicle you are going to buy. It sound so obvious, but a lot of times buyers skip this step.
- If you are not in a rush to buy, the end of year model is a great time to get a great price.
- Go online to get a quote. You can shop other dealerships and be equipped with a great price and options. Additionally, if you find what you want and initiate the purchase online you can handle the majority of your purchase over the internet and phone and have minimal time in the dealership.
- When you are trying to negotiate a lower price give the agent a good reason to discount it. I will refer a friend, use your service department, etc.
- If you would like to take the vehicle for the night or weekend most dealerships will allow this exchange. This is a great way to ensure it meets your needs (parking, space for family members, drives the way you like).
By the way, this is the new XC90 inscription with blonde interior. It has a third row, a impeccable safety record, and is a luxury suv at its best! This vehicle take a minimalist approach and succeeds. There are great features with a 360 degree camera, BLIS (blind spot), and park assist pilot. You can connect with the car with a head-up display, Volvo on call, and sensus navigation. There is a premium sound system, which my family will love. Yes please! Let’s see what the hubby thinks…
If you like this vehicle link here to contact this agent at Park Place Volvo.
On to my clothes!
This week I am on a Target kick! They have so many wonderful things in season and are doing a fantastic job.
My shirt, bralette, jeans, and shoes are all Target. They are edgy and that lace adds feminine frill to a more masculine look. The shoes are sweet and fun with the pearl embellishment.
My jacket is Vince Camuto and wears like a dream. I will be in this jacket a lot this season!
I am wearing my trusty gold hoops and watch to add a more polished look!
Happy fall ya’ll!