Shop the post:
Tis the season to sit by a fire and relax. I love the holidays and all the seasonal flare in my food and drink!
I am sharing two recipes for a Moscow Mule – one regular and one holiday. Make sure you drink from a copper cup to get the unique flavor that mules are known for 😊
Let me know what you think! Happy sippin’ my friends!
TITO based mule
- TITO’S VODKA
- GINGER BEER not Ginger Ale
- REAL LIME
- COPPER MUG on the outside but food safe mugs on the inside (not copper on the inside)
Pour vodka in 1 or 2 caps full. Add ice. Add ginger beer to just before cup is full. Squeeze a lime into the cup and stir.
- Fresh lime wedges, to taste
- 1 solid copper mug
- 2 ounces gin or vodka (I used gin)
- 4-6 ounces ginger beer
- 2 ounces cranberry juice (you could try the cran-sprite too)
- Frozen cranberries, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Squeeze the lime into the copper mug. Fill mug with ice and pour gin (or vodka), ginger beer, and cranberry juice over ice. Garnish with cranberries and rosemary sprig. Stir and enjoy