Shop the post:
I am sharing some of my favorite lipstick combos tonight. I wear them all – natural, nude, pink, red, you name it! As promised, I am highlighting pink and red specifically.
I have seven different combos for you to check out. The price range is $2.00-$30.00+ per product. I mix and match my brands and typically use a liner, lipstick, and gloss. Most of the combos have a matte look that I finish out with a gloss. I love the way the gloss blends all the colors and shows a full and pouty lip.
Some of the products are a lip stain that provide 8 hours of coverage. Others have a hydrating factor to help your lips from drying out. They are all unique and special and offer something for everyone. Elf, Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Max Studio, Aveda, Clinique, Realher, Christian Dior, and Milani are the brands I am working with for this post.
Before we begin, I want to share a few quick tips for producing a beautiful lip.
- Use a lip scrub. This helps with application of a matte lipstick. It will allow the color to last longer.
- Matte lipsticks typically stay longer than glossy lipsticks.
- If you want to have longer lasting results consider using a primer. If you do not have one, I like to put a bit of concealer or powder on my lip prior to application.
- When you line your lips fill in the full lip. This will prevent a shadow like lip as the color wears.
- I always line, fill, and reline my lip prior to applying gloss. This helps me correct the line and add to the fullness of my pout.
- Don’t forget to clean the corner of your lips, the dip on the top lip, and the inner area of your lip (don’t want lipstick on your teeth) after application.
You are all set now. If you have any tips for the perfect lip I would love to learn them. All right, you be the judge and tell me what you do and don’t like about the colors and finish.
Lipstick – Estée Lauder Pret-A-Party * Liner – Lancôme Fraichelle * Gloss – Lancôme Rose des Cygnes
Lipstick – Smashbox Spoiler Alert * Liner – Lancôme Portelle * Gloss – Lancôme Rose des Cygnes
Lipstick – Clinique Angel Red * Liner – Clinique Intense Cosmo * Gloss – Dior Lip Maximizer 001
Lipstick – Clinique Graffiti POP * Liner – Realher Be Yourself Be Realher Deep Red * Gloss – Aveda Agave Nectar
Lipstick – Elf Ravishing Rose * Liner – Milani Bonfire * Gloss – Max Studio Shimmer Gloss
Lipstick – Elf Rich Red * Gloss – Realher I am a Fighter Deep Red
Lipstick – Smashbox Big Spender * Liner – Estee Lauder Rose * Gloss – Urban Decay WSM
**The Max Studio Gloss can be found on Amazon**
****The Milani Bonfire is old, but Milani has another red that is similar at Ulta****
Here is another fun mix of colors too! Don’t have the sample lip for you, but something to check out in Ulta!
Lipstick – Urban Decay Menace * Liner – NARS Cruella * Gloss – Lancôme Rose Ballet
If you have any questions about finding the perfect shade for you let me know. I would love to hear from you. Have a wonderful night! It’s almost FRIDAY!!!